Our Caitlin Cartoon New York Skylines and New York Couple Skylines Designs
can be found on Wedding Welcome Bags, Favor Bags & Totes,
Mint Tins, Hot Chocolate/Cappuccino Tins, Gable Boxes,
Cups, Koozies, Napkins, Save The Dates, Thank You Cards,
Coasters, Wedding Posters & Platters, Water Bottle Labels and Wine Bottle Labels!
Be sure to check out our LGBT Collections for all these products.
We have many new products that are not available to order online yet - so give us a call at 512-323-0600 and we would be happy to take your order for any of the products listed here!
New York, New York, a helluva town.
The Bronx is up, but the Battery's down.
The people ride in a hole in the groun'
New York, New York, it's a helluva town!!
- music by Leonard Bernstein
- book and lyrics by Betty Comden and Adolph Green
Wedding Statistics for New York City
- The average cost for an average size NYC wedding of 140 people:
Manhattan - over $75,000
Long Island - $55,000
Westchester/Hudson Valley - $53,000
Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island - $50,000
- New York Couples are cutting down their guest lists by 10%.
- The average age of a New York City bride is 32, second oldest in the country.
- Long Island has the second most formal weddings in the country, second only to North Central New Jersey.
- New York City brides spend the most on their wedding dresses than in any other city. Say Yes to the Dress and then some!
- Largest New York City wedding: 1987 at the Javits Center for 25,000 guests.
The Manhattan Couple has a million choices to make. With 33.77 square miles of iconic city views, historic ballrooms, museums, opera houses, empty lofts to transform, rooftops galore, how can anyone make a decision?
Here is a list of some venues you might not have thought about:
- Tammany Hall-located on the Lower East Side of Manhattan
- Carnegie Hall - you may not be able to play your violin on stage but you can get married there.
- New York City Hall Restaurant. Gorgeous.
- Ellis Island & Statue of Liberty
- Institute of Fine Arts, New York University
- New York City Fire Museum
- New York Frick Museum
- New York Gramercy Park Hotel
- The Grande Arcade in Asbury Park, New Jersey
- Roosevelt House at Hunter College, upper east side of Manhattan
- Ukranian Institute of America, housed in the Harry F. Sinclair House, a mansion at East 79th St. at Fifth Avenue
- Crosby Hotel in SOHO on a cobbled street next to the Museum of Modern Art & Design.
- The Bowery Hotel - Lower East Side of Manhattan - boutique hotel
- Sheraton Tribeca New York Hotel-Rooftop
- Sunset Terrace at Chelsea Piers NYC
- Lighthouse at Chelsea Piers NYC- Manhattans largest waterfront event venue
- Russian Tea Room - 150 W. 57th St. in Manhattan, right next to Carnegie Hall. Founded in 1927 by members of the Russian Imperial Ballet
- Loeb Boathouse Central Park NYC - an oasis in the middle of a bustling city
- Housing Works Bookstore Cafe/ A Manhattan wedding venue in a historic, renovated building in SOHO
- Delmonicos/A Manhattan Wedding Venue in the Financial District
- Edison Ballroon/A historic Manhattan Ballroom in the heart of Times Square opened in the 1930's
- Bronx Zoo - Bronx, NY
- The New York Public Library-Stephen A. Schwarzman Building - a New York City architectural icon
- OHEKA CASTLE - A Royal Estate of Affairs
Celebrating the Art of Entertaining since 1919 - Exclusive & unforgettable from the elegant rooms & formal gardens to the white-glove service, European ambiance, & award winning cuisine, OHEKA is one of the finest venues in the world located between NYC and The Hamptons.